Sunday, September 28, 2008

OutVOLS - Night Out on campus

We started out at the Greek Orthodox Church for the Greek Fest! Food was sooo good!! My favorite was Baklava, which is the only name I remember or else I would describe all of the other pastries we had! After that we went to an activity UT was having called OutVOLS VOLnight Long! We went mechanical calf roping, mechanical bull riding, Jousting, sang karaoke, and went bowling. We had sooo much fun!!! We stayed out until 1:30 in the morning, we were very tired saturday to say the least!!!


The Baklava is at the very bottom closest to my hand!


I caught the calf my third try!!
Try as he might, Bill is no calf roper!
I stayed on for like 6 seconds!! YAY!

Bill's best time was 10 seconds!


I dominated the first round of jousting, then again I cheated a little..tee hee. But still I pushed Bill off!!!

Then Bill won the second round fair and square.

Bye Bye Bye - N'sync

I'm not very good at bowling, Bill won both games!

2 comments:

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

awww, that looks like so much fun! I knew that was this weekend, but I choose to drive up and see Bran-man instead. ;D Maybe next year we could all go together?!?

Bill and Jennifer Hammond said...

Hey, if I had to choose between this and seeing my fiance, I would choose visiting my fiance!! We should definitely go next year!!! It was sooo much fun!!!