Monday, October 20, 2008

A fun Weekend with the family.

For Fall Break we traveled twelve hours from Knoxville to Athens GA to pick up my mom from a conference and from there on to my parent's house in south GA. It was a very long day and Bill was exhausted at the end of the trip. Friday we went to Valdosta and I got a hair cut. it was AMAZING!! On Saturday Bill and My dad killed 12 chickens and My mom and I de-boned them and canned the meat. Bill actually killed 3 chickens on his own. I don't want to bore anyone with the gross pictures. So here's a few of the nicer ones.





My Dad grilled us a yummy steak for dinner.

Bill helped too.
(Nice boots, Bill)


Me and the two "puppies" Lady and Amadeus.



The baby turkeys from the summer are getting so big now.

2 comments:

Hickmans said...

Looks like you 2 are loving married life!! Thats Great! Fun pictures!

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

awww, sounds like fun. I kind of wish that I had learned how to do those sorts of things - but every person has a different life to live.

Was this a major hair cut or just a trim? I will have to see it Tuesday if you're at the institute.