Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

New Year's Eve is my birthday and my parents took me to a very nice restaurant to celebrate!!! It's called Ruth's Chris. Boy was it soooo good!!! We all got a nice yummy steak with some sides and then a delicious dessert.
My parents all spiffed up!






































All of us, I didn't get a single picture with my dad's eyes opened!! Oh well!!!














I love Crem Brulee (however you spell that) It was so good especially with the fruit with it!!!!



















I had an awesome 21st birthday!!!

3 comments:

Hickmans said...

Looks like you guys had fun over the holidays!! I love that black outfit you are wearing very cute!! Glad you had a great Holiday!!

Laura said...

Hey Jennifer! Just wanted to apologize for canceling yesterday. I felt really bad. I am feeling better today. Can't wait to get together! Do you all like cobbler (with cherries and pineapple)?

Hickmans said...

Yes! The guy that you talked to called my dad and said he met a girl who new my dad! Thats so crazy! its such a small world!!