Monday, November 23, 2009

Maggie

Announcement:

It's official I am a mommy to the cutest kitten in the world. Yes, you read right, THE CUTEST KITTEN in the WORLD! Her name is Maggie and she is curled up on my blanket as we speak just purring away. My parents cat Jade had kittens and they saved us one! We got her last Friday. Saturday, Bill and I decided to give her a bath...well guess what we found, FLEAS! AHHH!!!I freaked out, seriously I handed her to Bill and left the room. I guess I'm a little terrified of those nasty bugs...anyway, Bill dried her off and we rushed to the pet store and got some intense flea killer. We gave her ANOTHER bath and then combed all the fleas away. SHE IS NOW FLEA FREE!!! YAY!!! We also sprayed our apartment to kill any unwanted fleas. WHEW!
Well, Maggie is so feisty. She likes to play fight all the time; she'll run away and then charge after you. Who thought a cat would be like that! It's so fun to play with her. We bought a laser and she runs after that thing like it's a mouse. SO FUNNY! Here are some pictures.



















































I was trying to study, but she kept sitting on my notes, and playing with me!




















Poor Maggie!

4 comments:

Laura said...

ha She is super cute. I like the bath picture!!!

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

So precious!!! She is so cute, I just want to cuddle with her!!! I love kittens!! Have fun being a Mommy to your new little kitty!!
And have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Tara Winchester said...

She is darling!!! I can't have cats my hubby is allergic but we have two cute dogs!

Hickmans said...

the last picture is the cutest!