Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Time of Relaxation-and- A Tasty Adventure





The past two weeks have been AWESOME...sometimes boring, but overall just fantastic. You wanna know why?!?! I only work 4 hours a day and then go home and do whatever I WANT!!!!! At first I didn't know what to do with myself. So for the first few days I watched at least 2 movies a day!! I also started cooking ALOT. I went through my cookbooks found meals that looked good and started cooking a new meal every night...or almost every night. I have really enjoyed the new meals. We're used to eating spaghetti or beef and noodles... or salmon. I didn't have much of a selection and I was getting bored with the same stuff every week. So, to expand our horizons I'm bustin' out the cookbook and going crazy!! So far we have loved everything!! Here are a few pictures of my adventure!









































































I made this salmon two nights ago and did not like it!!!! We did eat it though..no wasting food in my house (especially when Bill is around, he eats anything!)
Tonight I'm going to make lasagna. I have never made lasagna before, hopefully it will turn out nicely!!!
So far my tasty adventure has been a success, I'm looking forward to the next few recipes awaiting the tasty test!:)

3 comments:

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

looks delicious! I love lasagna too! Hope it works out well. :)

Laura said...

YUM. I'll take some of that pie!

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

PS: my new blog is oneshinystar.com