Tuesday, November 25, 2008


I forget all of the time to write down what Bill and I have been up to lately! Well, this past weekend my girlfriends and I (Bill came too) went to see the movie Twilight.. Oh my goodness, I really liked the movie..of course some things were left out from the book; but overall I loved it! My friends and I were just going crazy waiting to see the movie..it was like we were teen girls waiting for the most anticipated romance of all time to show on screen, when it finally came we melted at the first glance of Edward's eyes. Poor Bill had to listen to every girl sitting in that theater sighing and whispering, although he has spent the past 4 months reading the book vicariously through me so he should understand!!! After the movie was finished I came straight home and started reading it...again, I just had to experience it again. Hopefully during Thanksgiving my mother-in-law will want to see, so I can see it again...SCORE!!! :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ok. I must confess. I think i am the only girl in the whole world to have not read these books. After school I am going to read it!

Hickmans said...

I love love loved the movie!! Did you know she is Moromon? Pretty neat!

Laura said...

Thanks Jennifer. Seriously, we REALLY do need to go on a double date soon!!! maybe now that school is almost out for break we can actually get together! have you guys been to see the christmas carol at UT? that would be fun.