Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Bill

Last week was Bill's 26th Birthday!! He enjoyed his birthday!!! It's been a tradition in his family to put up the Christmas tree on his birthday, so I had to wait what seemed like forever to put up our tree. I convinced him to let us put up the tree the day before actually...and then we decorated it on his birthday!!! He spoils me!!

Then at Midnight I surprised Bill with his birthday cake. I also invited Bill's good friend Eric over to celebrate with us. Eric is graduating in May and leaving us, so I want Bill to spend as much time with him before he goes out in the real world....

















Here is Bill teaching Eric how to do a Tim Tam Slam. While Bill was on his mission in Australia, tim tam slams were a common thing so he loves them. It's just a chocolate bar (very tasty i might add) and you bite the ends off and suck hot milo through it like a straw until the chocolate melts then

eat it...it's very messy, but oh so good!




















Then when we woke up the next day and we decorated our tree!! It was so fun!!!
Christmas is my favorite time of year, I'm so thankful that I get to spend it with Bill...this is our first Christmas together!

2 comments:

Hickmans said...

I loved our first Christmas together!! Ou tree was like 2 feet tall ha ha it was the only one we could find!! Looks like you guys are having fun!! If you ever come out to Utah you can always come stay with us!!

Hickmans said...

I tagged you check out my blog for details!!