Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sweetheart Tag!

Sweet Heart Tag!
A)The rules are posted at the beginning.B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.C) At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
1.What is your husbands name? Bill Hammond
2.How long have you guys been married? 6 months
3.How long did you date? About two years
4.How old is he? 26
5.Who is taller? Bill
6.Who can sing best? Definitely Bill, but I love to sing...it's just out of tune.
7.Who is smarter? We're both smart in our own ways...I love math, Bill loves music...
8.Who does laundry? I used to, now we do it together!
9.Who pays the bills? We both do
10.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do!
11.Who mows the lawn? We live in an apartment complex..so neither!
12.Who cooks dinner? We take turns
13.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? If we disagree, we are usually pretty fast at apologizing and such...so both, i guess
14.Who kissed who first? Bill kissed me first...and it was so AMAZING...he surprised me!
15.Who wears the pants? We trade..
I tag: Laura, Jessica, Sonya, Katie, Lenore...I would tag six, but I only know six...one of which is Malissa who tagged me...so five will have to do for me.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Jennifer. Sorry I didn't get to chat with you and the BravoWireless party last night. There was just no room to get over to you!!! Not to mention it was really loud there! We'll have to chat soon though.

Laura said...

Hey Jennifer. Kase told me you are not feeling well. Do you need anything? let me know if you do cause i don't mind bringing you somefood or such. really. seriously really.