Friday, December 19, 2008

Worst Week Ever

Well this week has been the worst week ever!!!!! Monday night while we should have been sleeping nicely and comfyly (hee hee) my stomach decided to SCREAM at me. I woke Bill up and told him something was very wrong!!! Then I ran....to the porcelain throne!!!! We became friends, the procelain throne and I. Whew, it was pure torture. Being sick is completely and utterly not fun. But, I had the most amazing Nurse anyone could ask for. Who you might ask.. Well, he's strong handsome and perfect..Yep, Bill took such good care of me. He helped me get in and out of bed, he held my cup while I drank what I could. He cleaned up any mess I made (which were big) ...he even went to the store at 4 am to get me ginger ale. Then again at 6 am to get me straws. Well anyway, I'm glad that's over!! I feel much better!! I'm so glad that Bill was here to take care of me!! I'm so lucky to have him! Now, I can look forward to Christmas and seeing my family!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am glad you are feeling better and that Bill rocks. Have a very merry Christmas!!!