Sunday, February 14, 2010

What I want..

I guess this happens when most of your friends are married...they start having babies. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. BABIES. HA, is there something wrong with me? I think my husband thinks so... It just seems like the season for babies..ha ha. I really want to be a mommy, but this little thing called COLLEGE (YOU MUST GET YOUR DEGREE FIRST!!!) keeps ringing in the back of my head... If I would have had everything figured out in the beginning of my college career, I would be graduating in less than three months. But INSTEAD I had to be lost in translation and unsure about what I wanted to do with my life.

Funny thing happened in church today, (amongst all of these baby thoughts) a lady came up to me and asked me when I was due...I was thinking to myself, man do I look that fat (and wait, can she read my mind)?!?!?!?!?!?! I sure hope not!!! She's the 2nd person from her family to congratulate Bill and me, so we think they were miss informed by someone!!!!

Bill and I had a wonderful Valentine's this weekend!!! I'll add pictures soon....Now, I must get back to studying for the two exams that I have tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

You're not fat. Don't worry about that - you're beautiful.

And, I think now is just Baby time... we're at that age. I'm going to update later about a conversation Brandan and I had... pretty funny. Plus, you're in primary. I think that seeing kids and babies makes your ovaries take over your brain. That's what happens to me.

Glad that you had a good Valentine's Day. We didn't make it to church because neither of us thought to set an alarm... then at noon I woke up... and clearly it was too late at that point!

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

I vote for a little Hammond baby!!! Grayer needs a playmate!!!
Thanks again for watching Grayer for us, you guys are the best!!!

Laura said...

I totally understand that! It is hard because it's that phase of your life. It used to stress me out a lot because I wanted to have babies but I just didn't feel that it was the right time with school and everything. A lot of times, I'd feel really left out (and still do) because it seems almost everyone has kids. But then all of the sudden we knew it was the right time. Heavenly Father knows when the right time is for you. Everyone is different. You will be a great mom! Oh and you don't look pregnant so don't worry!