Monday, February 1, 2010

OUCH

So, the roads/sidewalks were pretty bad in some areas of my bike ride this morning. I fell TWICE. First I rode over a thick patch of frozen snow...I couldn't get around it, it was everywhere. So, I fell and I landed on my poor little knee, and yes I cried. Luckily Bill was there to help me up. The second time I hit a sheet of ice and the bike seriously slid right out from under me and I just stood up...Bill said it looked awesome. I'll take his word for it, I was terrified!!! The snow is pretty and all, but I'm ready for it to leave...it's getting in my way, it made me 4 minutes late to work. GRRR!!!
In other news, Bill went away this weekend to D.C. for a Tuba Conference. He had a blast and told me there are two tubas he MUST buy. We'll see... I'm so glad that he made it home safely, I guess Virginia got a lot of snow and the roads were pretty bad.

1 comment:

Jessica @ One Shiny Star said...

Sorry about your boo-boos. Hope they're feeling better now.